Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Luigi's Bizzare Adventure!

I was half-expecting him to use fireballs instead of knives, but whatever! WRRRYYYY!

Link gets Angry Link gets Angry

Average Score: 0.0

And you deserve it.

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

Amazing!

I've always liked The White Stripes, and this music video is cute, (seriously, how'd you manage to make clocks cute? 0.o) well-drawn and well-animated. Kudos!

Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

INCREDIBLE!

An epic game. Is it weird that I got a strange satisfaction out of kicking my own ass?

Quest for Cream Quest for Cream

Glad to have been a part of it!

We produced something half-decent in two days, huh?
GO TEAM ELEPHANT!

Doodle God Doodle God

Medals?

Incredible game. I saw the medals on my profile but I don't see all of them on this page...

-B7- Epic Struggle -B7- Epic Struggle

That's it.

Three strikes, you're out! ...Of the list of people not included in my Favorite Artists list!

Burn7 responds:

LOL Thanks. I certainly try!

And I'm also extremely grateful that you're checking out my stuff. Thanks a ton, again.

Sonic - Breaking 7he Barrier Sonic - Breaking 7he Barrier

A small nitpicking:

This song is actually the boss theme from Sonic 2. But it's amazing! It's one of my favorite songs from the Genesis Sonic games and this remix does it justice. The only thing that could be improved are the percussion samples but I really don't care; you got bonus points for doing this song, so I can still deduct a point and give you a 10 :D

Burn7 responds:

Hah, well thanks a ton dude. I actually did the remix for an ex of mine, and at the time all of my drumloops and stuff were TERRIBLE. So I agree, they could use work. Unfortunately this is kinda old and I don't really want to touch it.

But thanks! I'm glad you liked it!

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Incredible!

This has long been my favorite Pokemon song, and while I hate metal, I inexplicably love metal remixes. This is no exception. You're an amazing guitarist, you really are, and I hope you make more things like this.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks! I will be trying, don't worry :)