Newgrounds HQ Showdown Newgrounds HQ Showdown

INCREDIBLE!

An epic game. Is it weird that I got a strange satisfaction out of kicking my own ass?

Quest for Cream Quest for Cream

Glad to have been a part of it!

We produced something half-decent in two days, huh?
GO TEAM ELEPHANT!

Doodle God Doodle God

Medals?

Incredible game. I saw the medals on my profile but I don't see all of them on this page...

niipah.swf niipah.swf

Every click brings me joy.

Funny word order:

"Hey!"
"Listen!"
WHAT THE FU-*boom*
You shittin' me?

Stick Plat Stick Plat

Really fun!

Reminds me of the old Super Mario games from the NES and SNES. The controls were very basic, just jump, run, and duck, but I had some fun with this side-scroller. Hope to play more games form you similar to this. The only problem I had is that it was too easy for me.

If you plan on making a sequel to this, make it a little more difficult. Other than that, fantastic job, if I do say so myself! 8/10

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Fun SIM.

This game had me playing for hours. It does get a little repetitive and boring after awhile, I must admit. Since Newgrounds has been fully updated and all, why not an upgraded SIM game to go with it? I'm sure everyone will love getting to the newer levels on the game, and maybe making posts that have attached Photoshop pics would work well, too.

Overall, this is a really great and addicting game. I'm very impressed, Afro. 9/10 from me!

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

Fun quiz!

Honestly, this is one of funnest character quizzes that I've taken in awhile. In the end, I got Pico, and I agree with my result. The music was fun and upbeat techno and really went well with the game, and the questions were well thought out and entertaining.

I'm very impressed. I hope to see more excellent character quizzes like this.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Very fun and exiting game!

I am impressed! The first time I played this, I was instantly in love with it. This game is really addicting and easy to play. I also liked the way the upgrade page works, buying additional items for the hedgehog and upgrades for your sling.

The only drawback that I must complain about is its length. I just found the game way too short. I'd definitely like to see a sequel to this, if that's possible. Still, this is one of the most addicting flash games that I've ever played, and that's saying something.

10 stars! For a game this great, it deserves it.