Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiiii

Luigi's Bizzare Adventure!

I was half-expecting him to use fireballs instead of knives, but whatever! WRRRYYYY!

Link gets Angry Link gets Angry

Average Score: 0.0

And you deserve it.

Gonna Be Friends Gonna Be Friends

Amazing!

I've always liked The White Stripes, and this music video is cute, (seriously, how'd you manage to make clocks cute? 0.o) well-drawn and well-animated. Kudos!

super happy fun life super happy fun life

Very nice!

Yet another fantastic flash. I liked the message that this animation gave, and the music went along very well with it. This one, especially, was really unique and was more serious than some past flashes of yours. Still, I loved it very much! <3 <3

Keep it up, man. Can't wait to watch/review more flashes from you!

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it and understood it, too. :)

Nipple Clamps. Nipple Clamps.

Mechabloby, you've done it again.

Yet another really great flash from you. Personally, I find this one to be one of my favorites. The music went really well with the animation.

Anyway, I wait to see more work from you, man! <3 <3

Mechabloby responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you really enjoyed it and all. Thanks for writing a review, too. I know I was being rather hasty about it yesterday but still, thanks. :P

Congé. Congé.

You've done it again!

This is yet another great Flash from you. Everyone was right, this definitely deserves the front page! :D

Once again, fantastic job, Mecha. :)

Thanks, luv. :]

B-b-b-bioshock!! B-b-b-bioshock!!

You've done it again.

Once again, you've made another really funny, great flash. The face you made on the Big Daddy carrying the Little Sister was just hilarious. Great job, nonetheless. :D

Also, in my opinion, Bioshock wasn't all that bad, in fact, I really liked it. The only problem I had with it was that the final boss was just too easy, that's all.

So, yeah, amazing flash, once again. :3

Mechabloby responds:

I've never played bioshock but my opinion on it is that it looks good and I'd actually buy it when I get a 360. :)

Torture &amp;amp; Kill Yoshi v1.1 Torture & Kill Yoshi v1.1

Your best one yet!

Some of the deaths were really funny, but the blowtorch torture was just too cruel, but that's the point of the animation, right? Anyway, this is yet another great flash from you, and our kiss scene was totally worth it...even though it was a little sloppy. :3

Eltelelel responds:

hee hee im glad you reviewed it. :3
Yeah i do have allot of guts to put something like that in a flash. Yeah i think the blowtorch one was, the poor thing had a piece of skin catch fire as it decentagraded the skin went off of the yoshi then blood splattered.

Invasion: episode 2 Invasion: episode 2

Really funny and unique.

I really loved this flash. In my opinion, I thought it was really funny. I'm glad that you are doing the sprite animations, so please continue. The part when I come in in the prison cell was totally worth it. Once again, really amazing job. :3

Eltelelel responds:

thank you! i am so honored to have this flash pass with a decent score. I am gonna work on a gorey flash which i will submit on october 31st. I want to give a thanks to liquidsapphire who taught me how to use advanced tools in flash.

TRBBSNF Part 1 TRBBSNF Part 1

This was amazing.

You did a truly fantastic job on this flash. I really liked it. Also, what was the name of the music playing?